Sunday, August 31, 2014

Coffee... my dear coffee

Coffee! Coffee...

Many years ago I started drinking coffee without sugar and I realized that actually, I didn't like coffee until then. Now, I just love it! Honestly, it tastes much better because you can smell just the coffee and taste the real thing... Hmmmmmm! I love it!

In Holland the senseo machine is very famous, but I don't really like it. It was always too weak for my taste. I prefer it the old fashioned way; if I am at home I will be just boiling water and using a filter, although some coffee machines like dulce gusto or nespresso also make decent coffee.

Yes, I do enjoy coffee the old fashioned way... Just like my great grandmother, my granny and my mom. The best!

In Brasília, you can also find delicious coffee at some nice cafe's, for instance, at Ernesto Cafe. They have several types of coffee and many are deliciously prepared with different toppings and blends. I became a fan, and have been going there sometimes. Let me give a short review: the place is cozy, nicely decorated, they provide good service and the coffee is fabulous!
They offer a special: "Ernesto café", made of a mix with vanilla ice cream, hazelnut liqueur and a board with nutella and grinded cashew nuts. It's irresistible! Sometimes I go there and try something new but many times I just prefer to go for it, again and again... It's addicting.

So, if you are ever in the neighborhood and are also quite a fan of coffee like myself, just go there and I am sure you will love it.

They provide also some nice cakes, muffins and other snacks and they are all served with good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment