Friday, April 15, 2016

I am pro choice: ELEVATOR!

Recently I was in a friend's house and went out for a run. When I returned I called the elevator and got in and there was this man inside. He saw I was sweating and was just doing exercises and he quickly said to me: "Well, taking the stairs would be also another good exercise". Hahahaha.... I said to him: "Oh really? Well, I have no idea how I get to the stairs, I am visiting my friend and I never took the stairs, I even have no idea how. Always when I visit her I take the elevator, I have no idea how to get to the stairs". He then said: "Oh oh, well, you need a key for that, you can't get the stairs without a key. It's not possible." After this he was a bit ashamed of his own comment... hehehehe!!!

But okay, and if I did have a key?! Can I take the ELEVATOR people?!! Can I just take the elevator, please??? Can I just choose?

:D

Freedom of choice: I AM PRO ELEVATORS !






No comments:

Post a Comment